Ontario Bike Summit
The 9th Annual Ontario Bike Summit is taking place in Toronto on April 11 & 12, 2017. Our theme is Just Add Bikes: The role of cycling in urban mobility and community building. We have an exciting 2 days of speakers, workshops, a bike ride and networking sessions planned. Register now and be part of the conversation.
Early Bird Registration
Register now and save! Our Early Bird Registration rates are now available. Register by end of day February 28th to save.
Hotel Room Discount - $159/night + HST
Discounted rooms are available at our conference hotel for delegates at $159/night +HST. Book with the Chelsea Hotel by March 10th to ensure availability and stay on-site for the summit. Click here to make an online reservation.
About the 2017 Ontario Bike Summit
The 9th Annual Ontario Bike Summit is booked for Tuesday, April 11th and Wednesday, April 12th, 2017. The event will once again take place at the Chelsea Hotel in downtown Toronto and feature speakers from across North America who are looking at cycling's role in urban mobility and community building.
Our theme this year is Just Add Bikes and will include:
- Keynote address from The Honourable Kathleen Wynne, Premier of Ontario (invited) and Todd Scott, Executive Director of the Detroit Greenways Coalition
- A Mayoral Panel on "Why Cycling Matters to Communities" moderated by the Canadian Automobile Association (South Central Ontario)
- A welcoming address from members of the Queen's Park All-Party Cycling Caucus
- Speakers and workshops addressing municipal liability, advocacy best practices, complete streets implementation and more
- The Bicycle Friendly Communities Workshop & Awards
- A networking reception, drinks and an optional bike tour
- More to come!
The Ontario Bike Summit provides a forum for decision-makers to be inspired by best practices from around Ontario and beyond, to gain the practical skills necessary to act on that inspiration and to build new connections to learn from the growing network of people interested in making Ontario the best place in Canada to ride a bike. For a summary of past summits: