Ontario Bike Summit
OBS 2022: Resilience Through Bicycle Friendly Communities
OBS 2022 will be held on April 5-6 as a hybrid conference. In-person delegates will gather at Courtyard Toronto Downtown while online delegates can tune in through Pheedloop. In-person tickets sold out in the first week, but virtual tickets ($210) are still available. Virtual tickets give you access to livestreamed keynotes, workshops and panel sessions, concurrent presentations (livestreamed or on-demand viewing), and a virtual networking cafe.
Register today to secure your spot!
Highlights From the 2020 Summit
The Ontario Bike Summit is the premier cycling conference in Ontario. In 2020, the 12th annual summit took place virtually on December 1-3. The event was attended by 200+ delegates. Almost 60 speakers shared their work and experiences on road safety, transportation equity, network planning, and more.
The 2020 summit included these sessions:
Tuesday, December 1
- Cycling during the pandemic and beyond, including remarks from The Honourable Caroline Mulroney, Minister of Transportation
- Changing hearts & minds
- Bicycle Friendly Communities seminar
- Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Profressionals (APBP) workshop
Wednesday, December 2
- Cycling tourism & trails
- Cycling & the new normal: Provincial perspective, a panel discussion with MPPs from all four parties
- Buidling support and overcoming challenges
- Harnessing data in support of cycling: examples
Thursday, December 3
- Equity, diversity and inclusion: Ontario examples
- Connecting the cycling network
- Connecting the cycling network with transit
- Connecting the cycling network with trails