Ontario Bike Summit
The 2020 Ontario Bike Summit goes VIRTUAL
Given the current COVID-19 situation, we have decided not to host an in-person event this year. Instead, we will be hosting a virtual summit over three days: December 1 to 3, 2020 from 9am to 3:30pm.
The virtual event will be hosted using innovative technology that includes exciting tools for interaction and networking virtually. The agenda includes:
- Opportunities to connect with a diverse range of stakeholders about cycling and road safety best practices;
- Engaging discussions about adapting to the new 'normal,' network planning, transportation equity, and making multi-modal connections;
- A Bicycle Friendly Communities Seminar highlighting inspiring examples of innovation in award-winning communities;
- Highlights of interesting cycling-related research;
- An update on Ontario Traffic Manual Book 18;
- and more!
View the full draft agenda:
Visit the event website to register:
(NOTE: If you already registered for the in-person event originally planned for April, your registration will be automatically transferred to the virtual event in December.)
If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected].