Ontario Bike Summit
The 2020 Ontario Bike Summit is being held at the
COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT DOWNTOWN TORONTO
475 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M4Y 1X7
Early Bird registration is now open!
Registration is now open! Click here to access our online Eventbrite registration form.
The theme of the 2020 Ontario Bike Summit is Making Connections. We are currently putting together a two-day summit program that will include:
- Opportunities to connect with 300+ delegates about cycling and road safety best practices;
- Engaging discussions about network planning, e-mobility, transportation equity, making multi-modal connections, cycling and the climate emergency, and more;
- Exploring Toronto by bike and hearing from local representatives about cycling in our provincial capital;
- Hearing from provincial decision makers about cycling priorities in Ontario;
- An update on Ontario Traffic Manual Book 18;
- Lunch and dinner on Monday, breakfast and lunch on Tuesday and snacks both days;
- BIKEMINDS storytelling event on Sunday, April 5th;
- and more!
Call for Proposals
Our Call for Proposals for the 2020 Ontario Bike Summit has now closed. We were thrilled to receive 50 submissions and are currently reviewing them with our summit planning committee. All those who submitted proposals have received a confirmation email and will be contacted regarding the status of their proposal in February 2020. Thank you!
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
Are you passionate about cycling? Do you love getting involved with busy events in Toronto? Are you interested in volunteering with Share the Road Cycling Coalition? We are currently looking for volunteers for the 12th Annual 2020 Ontario Bike Summit. If interested, click here to complete our application form by end of day on Friday, March 6th, 2020.
We have an accommodation room block at the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto. The special group rate is $219 CAD single/double per night and it is available 3 days pre/post summit.
Important to note: Complimentary Wi-Fi is included in the guest room rate.
We urge you to use our summit hotel, as it helps us offset costs in order to keep our registration fees down. Please book early!
Reserve by calling at 1-800-847-5075, and provide the code 'SKM' for the discounted group rate, OR book online by clicking on the following web link or copying and pasting it into your web browser: