Ontario Bike Summit
The Ontario Bike Summit is the premier cycling conference in Ontario. In 2019, the 11th Annual edition will be taking place on April 1 and 2, 2019 at the Courtyard by Marriott in Downtown Toronto. Check out our draft agenda online here.
The summit will include:
Sunday, March 31, 2019
- BIKE MINDS storytelling event (complimentary tickets available for a limited number of summit delegates).
Monday, April 1, 2019
- Shared mobility workshop in partnership with the North American Bike Share Association;
- Bike tours of Toronto's cycling infrastructure;
- The always popular Bicycle Friendly Communities Seminar;
- Networking reception and 2019 Awards Dinner;
- Welcoming remarks from the Queen's Park All Party Cycling Caucus (invited);
- Meals on Monday include: Grab & Go networking lunch and a keynote dinner.
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Keynote panel discussing Vision Zero best practices for Ontario;
- Participatory keynote on race, gender and class in cycling with Jay Pitter;
- Presentations and workshops that focus on peer-to-peer learning and the following themes: cycling in the suburbs, influencing change, planning for a network, building safe streets, building healthy communities and an inspiration session;
- Cycling Design session with the Association of Pedestrian and Bicycling Professionals (APBP) and updates to Ontario Traffic Manual Book 18;
- Meals on Tuesday include: breakfast, lunch and snacks x2.
Interested in volunteering at the Ontario Bike Summit? Click here to submit an application.
The 2019 Summit is being hosted at the Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Downtown, offering OBS2019 a special group rate: $259 CAD per night available 03/29/19 to 04/05/19
CUT-OFF DATE: Tuesday, March 5, 2019. NOTE: Last year's OBS18 official hotel rooms and overflow hotel rooms sold out, so book now!
· Call-in Reservations
Dial 1-800-847-5075, and provide the code "CVK" for the discounted group rate.
· Online Reservations
Click on the following web link: Book your group rate for Ontario Bike Summit April 2019